Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Athletics

Long jump.
1.Run up is 21 steps.
2.Take off with be from the second marker.
3.Land with be measured from the back foot.
4.Land with both feet together.
5.If you are over the second marker when you jump it is a fowl jump.


High Jump Fosbury Flop
1. Land with your arms and your feet facing up and land on your back.
2.When you take off it should be off one foot.
3.Before you jump you have to spin so your back is facing towards the mat.

Shot put 
12m
Discus
26m 750g
19m 1kg
High jump
1.60m
Long jump
3.4m
100m
18 seconds
200m
32 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.