Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Hauora

What is whare tapa wha?
Whare tapa wha is the four walls of hauora. Hauora is your wellbeing and the four walls are Taha tinana which is physical, Taha wairua which is Spiritual,Taha whanau is social and taha Hinengaro is Mental and emotional.

How did you participate in this lesson?
I participated today in this lesson by answering some questions about the four walls of hauora.

What is your current state of you hauora?
This is a screenshot of how my wellbeing is going.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.