Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

English

Body language: Actions to show someone's emotions.
Costumes: To show what type of character they are.
Hairstyles:To also show what type of characters they are.
Make up: To change someone's look for a movie.
Colour: To set a toon in a scene.
Lighting: To make something stand out.
Props: Objects that are used for films.
Setting: Where the movie is placed.
Dialogue:To reveal something about a character in a movie.
Sound Effects: used to show what the characters are feeling and what's going on around them.
Music:This can also show what the characters are feeling.
Silence: Mostly used to show a scary or serious moment in a movie.
Symbols: To show whats also happening around the characters.
Special FX:Something that you add into a movie that cant be natural.
-What am I learning?
I am learning about what things are used to create movies

-How does this work show your learning?
It shows what we know by answering the questions on the right side of the word.

-What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
Im wondering what other things are used to create a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.