Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Today I finished off my Music hurumanu learning story this is what I wrote.

People Smart.

I can work successfully with others because we had to do a task  that included a buddy and we had to create twelve different slides with each different decades  starting from 1900’s to 2010.

For each slide we had to include What genre were popular,one of the most popular artist of that decade we had to include what the song in about and add the song that we are studying and add the artist that we were also studying.And we also successful and that why I think I can work successfully with others.


Active learner.

I  use feedback to improve my work and to get work done because we had to create a song where we had to create a song and make our own lyrics, I didn’t know what to write about so one of our teacher aide called Mark and he told me that I  should write about school and that how I think I listen to feedback to improve my learning.


Learning smart/Thinking smart

I can get my work finished in the time given because we had to write about what I think about my song that I created using a app called garageband. and I finished it in the day that we started. and then we had even more time the next day to get it finished but I had already finished it and I posted it to my blog and got some unfinished work finished. I can also reflect on my learning because when I was Writing this I realised that I had wrote some words incorrectly so
I fixed that up and I also fixed up some of my punctuation.


Cybersmart

I can be trusted to use my device for the task I am meant to be doing because during this hurumanu I would say that I’ve been on task most of the time we have been on a device to get the task that has been set for us and completed what has needed to be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.