Pages

Monday, May 27, 2019

What I think about my garage band songs.

Today In music Hurumanu we had to write a story about my garage band song that I created with my friend camryn.
And this is it.



27/05/19


Lo: Create a piece of writing that describes a place or
setting inspired by your song.

I’m in a pitch black spooky cave.
The echo is easy to hear from miles away.
I feel like I’m hearing a song where there is a continuous
beat from a drum set.
Then a guitar starting and stopping through out the song.
In the background there's a dog yelping at whatever it’s
surrounded by.
I feel scared and curious on what's going on in there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bryce

    I wonder if you can have another look, your story is running off the page!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Bryce,
    I really like your blog post about the garage band and what you think about it. I like how you have put an introduction into your blog but maybe next time maybe you could make the introduction more bigger. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.