Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

Air Judens Adventure.

On a sunny day my shoe wearer went to work so I was keen as for a feed you know so I grabbed his wallet and was off I went to this meen as skate park called Wycola its so good professionals practise there I met up with my mate Basketball shoes he real good at basketball.We grabbed some hot chips and went down to the park and had a feed then we seen two adults it looked like they had'nt showered in about a year and they jumped in our kicks and there feet stunk like poos but I kind of like the smell .
They ended up playing a game of basketball of course my mate basketball shoes ended up winning. Finally they put the shoes back and we left the park and went home.Image result for school shoes brokenImage result for basketball shoes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bryce!

    I can tell you had fun with this piece of writing and writing about your "Nike Judes". I want you to be mindful of where your punctuation and full stops go, the beginning of your writing is a long run on sentence.

    Do you enjoy our community time writing? What is your favourite topic to write about?
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.