Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

Hurumanu Science.

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND COMPLETE THE INVESTIGATION.

THE BIG PICTURE


  • What animals keep our jackets warm?
  • Sheep,Duck and more.
  • What animal makes our boots waterproof?
  • Ducks,Feather and leather.
  • Where does the water in our rivers come from?
  • Melted snow from the Mountains.
  • Why do we need healthy rivers?
  • So that we can drink and the other living creatures in the nature to stay hydrated.
  • What are some of the good things about mosquitoes?
  • They keep the water clean.
  • Why are bees dying?
  • Cell phones and Mice.
  • What do bugs do to our leaves?
  • Keep it clean.
  • Recycle and use waste from the planet.
  • Reuse
  • Reduce 
  • Recycle
  • How much dung would we be in if there were no dung de- composers?
  • 7 feet 
  • Who runs this planet?
  • Every different species of every living thing on this planet.
Click the bold blue words up the top to check out the video that I found all of this information from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.