Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

English assignment (Little film)

For the last past weeks in English, we've been focusing on making a little film that connects to a Shakespeare story/film, that we studied and listened to in like term 1/2. 

My group decided to make a video about treasure being found. My group decided to do a film with treasure because in the merchant of Venice there is always money involved and treasure was a way to share the same theme as the merchant Venice.

We mostly used two techniques which are close up and mid-shot to film our video.

It was a challenge trying to get all the footage in the time that was given but we did get it all done which is good. 
I think we learned that when we take little clips and edit them all together that makes the film a lot more cooler than just a long boring video.

If we had the opportunity to make a film again I would choose to add more scenes to make the story more interesting, We would also try to make our film as similar as the merchant Venice as possible.

The films not yet edited properly but will be published soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.