Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Cultural kete

For my cultural kete, I decided to make a necklace out of clay but then I decided it was getting difficult to get the right angles on the necklace so I decided to make a whare to represent my Maori culture. When I first started making the whare I was going to cut the walls up then glue them up but then I got a shoebox and cut it into a square and paint it black then I put Maori tape on it to make it look more like a marae and then laid down some hessian under the where. If I had more time I'd put more detail on and inside my whare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.