Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Wellbeing

Note To Self


In Wananga we've recently been learning about well being an how to control our emotions or emotions that may visit us.Mostly every day my Wananga teacher has been sharing with us little quotes and telling a what the meaning behind them mean. These quotes help us by remembering what were grateful for and to remember to stay respectful to others.

Note to Self * self-care words to live by * Illustration and words by  Stacie Swift | Empowerment quotes, Self love quotes, Motivational quotes


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.