Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

100 word Challenge.

Today in wananga we had to create a 100 word story about this picture and this is my 100 word story.

100 word Challenge


Hello my name is Zoe the zebra, and I'm going to be attempting my greatest stunt this afternoon. I am going to attempt to walk across the twin towers in New York on a tightrope.I'm so nervous. But of course you're wondering how I'm going to get to the top of the towers. My owner Joe has filled our personal stunt plane with gas and he's going to fly me above the tower then I'm going to jump out with my parachute and then I'm going to land on the top and then start my stunt. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.