Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

Rat Dissection.

On Wednesday we dissected a rat to see what organs were in it.
Before we got to start dissecting our rat we had to get into groups the groups has 5 or 6 students at three different tables because their were only four rats and one rat was for Miss Abernethy to show us how to cut into the rat and what different organs were in the rat.
And after we were shown how to cut in to the rat without cuttings organ it was finally time to start looking at our own rat.We picked up the Scalpel which is the tool that we used to cut throw the rat A Scalpel is very similar to a knife but it is a lot sharper.And we started cutting and when we got threw the skin we started using another tool called tweezers to move around organs in the rats body.
I didn't mind doing this but If I had to do this again I would but If I had a choice I probably wouldn't choose to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.