Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Types of Leaders

Last week in Wananga we started a DLO about different types of 

Leaders In this DLO we had to explain what people did in these situations as a leader and we also had to show a picture or an example of the type of 7 different leadership styles.

Leadership is when you encourage others, be a role model to others, or you can be a leader in sports, jobs or even in your hobbies.

I think I am a Participative Leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.