Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Orana Park trip.

This week the yr7 & 8s went to Orana park for a school trip to learn about climate change, and how it effects the animals that live at Orana park.
My form class went to Orana Park on Monday but  I was absent so I went to Orana Park with Ts,Sh and Wh on Tuesday.
When I arrived at school I went to the learning commons where we had to meet so that we weren't late for our bus.
Finally we arrived at Orana Park,and it was time for morning tea,After we had finished eating we walked to another part of Orana Park where we put our bags and, where we got into to our groups with our Orana Park instructors,the groups were just split into the classes that went,and we were with a instructor named Richard. 
Richard told us all we had to do was behave ourself and stay behind him while we were walking to different animals.

My favourite animal would have to be the Gorillas because they were picking their nose and eating it and one of them were pooing into his hand and then eating it which I thought was funny,
I felt sorry for the Tiger that we seen because hes the only Tiger in the Zoo and all of his family passed but his twin brother recently died from cancer.
Image result for orana park TigerImage result for orana park Gorillas

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bryce It's Levi From Hornby High School I like that your writing has good punctuation and that you added what the animals did which is pretty funny and its really sad how the Tigers family died and his brother recently pass away too. overall the trip sounded pretty cool.
    My favourite had to be the lions because they were massive.
    Maybe Have A Read Through Because You Made A Couple Mistakes
    Good Job Bryce Keep Up The Great Work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Bryce it's Camryn i have read your blog post and it was very good the photos were good i love the gorilla part it seams funny i like how you tolled your Favorited animal. this all i have to say bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.