Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Water cycle experiment.





The Water Cycle: Bag 1
CO2 Water Cycle: Bag 2
Acid
Desert Water Cycle
Bag 3
Does it cycle?
YesYesYes
Amount of Water
222
Acidity
131

Key: Water and acidity amount: 1 = none 
2 = small 
3 = large 
Other comments:
Bag 1
1 Bag 1 cycled water
2 Bag 1 had a small amount of water.
3 The acidity in bag 1 was low.

Bag 2
4.Bag 2 cycled water.
5.Bag 2 had a small amount of water.
6.Bag 2 had a large amount of acid.

Bag 3:
7.Bag 3 cycled water.
8.Bag 3 had a small amount of water.
9.Bag 3 had none acid at all.

Conclusion:
Bag 1:
Bag 1 cycled water it only had a little amount of  water and the acidity in bag 1 was really low.

Bag 2:
Bag 2 had a small amount of water it cycled water and had a large amount of acid.

Bag 3:
Bag 3 cycled water and had a small amount of water and had no acid at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.