Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

Term 1 Reflection.

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm going to be blogging about what I've enjoyed in this first term and what if learnt so basically just a reflection about this term. I hope you enjoy.

My favourite thing about this term was definitely surfing that was awesome It was cool learning something new and having fun in the water at the same time.

That was my favourite memory because I really enjoy being in the water and having fun doing new things.

I enjoyed doing Pe for the last two weeks of this term it was fun doing physical activities with people that I usually wouldn't work with and communicate with.

Something that has been a challenge for me would have been doing the touch tournament because working

1 comment:

  1. Awesome reflecting, Bryce! I like how you have enjoyed a variety of aspects from Year 8 so far! I hope we get to do some more trips like the surfing because like you said, it's really cool to learn something new and try out a new skill! I look forward to the rest of the year as your teacher.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.