Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Passion project

Hi i'm Bryce.
Hornby year 7,8,9,and year 10  have started a activity that will be continued for the next four weeks every Monday and Thursday, on Thursday we have passion project every period, and on Monday we have passion project every period other than period one and period two.
I've started on my stone sculpture I'm doing a koru .The whole group are making a small sculpture to get better, then we can get into groups and make a big sculpture to put around the school but that will be happening in a couple of weeks so we can get some practise with the carving.

1 comment:

  1. Well done today on your first blog post Bryce.

    You did a nice job of sharing what we are doing in our Passion Project. I look forward to reading more of your work. :)

    For next time, let's try to include a picture or video to make your post really stand out.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.